THE ROMAN SPANISH TORTILLA
CHORIZO & OLIVE TAPENADE CROSTINI
- 1 tub of sol pitted green olives.
- 1 pack of sliced sol chorizo extra
- 1 crusty rustic french bread stick,sliced
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 bag of fresh rocket leaves (30g)
- Capers (50g)
- A drizzle of balsamic vinegar (optional)
- To make the tapenade, put the olives, capers & 25 mls of oil into a blender & blend to a paste, alternatively chop together & make a paste by hand.
- Heat 25 mls of oil in a pan & char sliced french stick ón both sides then plate.
- Place folded slices of chorizo on the bread & add a hand full of rocket to each slice.
- Spoon a generous amount of the tapenade onto the rocket, drizzle the plate with balsamic if you desire, bella!